Flight Day 11  

Posted by y. 源

Yesterday started the sortie called Circuit 1. This sortie was basically turning round and round, using the air exercise that I have learned from previous sorties such as Straight&Level, Climb&Descend, Medium Turn, Climbing/Descending Turn, etc.

I was the first one to fly in the morning 8am. So the weather was really calm, no wind at all! So, my performance yesterday was much better than my previous sorties. My best performance so far because I finally got a C+!! You may think that C+ is bad, but hey, the instructor's expectations is very high and he wants my friends and I to aim higher. I had been getting C all the while until yesterday finally there was a C+ for me. An achievement! But I hope that I can perform better in any weather conditions.

Anyway, today is the instructor's day-off. However, our batch will be having our Type Tag exam tonight! And, you know what, there were only two Type Tag classes (which should be at least 7classes in total) for us. That's not all. The school informed us about the exam date yesterday!! And, the school was supposed to issue us the Aircraft Flight Manuals to us donkey years ago, but till yesterday only they gave the books to us. Mind you, there are only 9 books (our batch has 17 people).

Goodness.

We decided to share the books, with a book each in a room. So two people will share one book.

Anyway, I managed to "loot" quite alot of things today. Batch 8 guys have graduated last week and they left alot of unwanted stuffs in their room. So, me and my friends all "looted" things such as hangers, extension plugs, fans, pails, water filters, slippers, books, stationaries, etc. =D


And oh yeah, I looted a table lamp too! ;D

This entry was posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments