General Handling 44 - Solo
I think my PT4 is just around the corner. Hopefully I can get it done before I go back celebrate CNY!
It's gonna be quite hard to enjoy eating and playing (and maybe try my luck in gambling) without thinking about the test.
Today is like trying to get myself adapt to the Lgk training areas again. Checked out the clearings to perform PFL.
It looked like the farmers here have finished burning the paddies. Visibility since yesterday evening was getting better.
And I have a longer and bigger and flatter place to practice my PFL!
But after today's sortie, I realized that my flying skills is reaching saturation point.
And I don't have many sorties left to improve it further.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, January 18, 2009
and is filed under
CPL Flight Day
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments