Now..where is my girlfriend.....oh yeah, let me show you her picture..
*Bluetooth On*
.
.
*Menu*
.
.
*Gallery*
.
.
*Images*
.
.
*Send via Bluetooth*
.
.
***Ta~da~~***
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bottom right corner: A 20cents coin as comparison.
That's the Aircraft Flight Manual for the aircraft I gonna fly, DA42. Functions very well as a pillow ;p
I have been dating with her for 3 days already.
##Hey Florence, look who am I dating now! I am the same as you..##
***********

See the white switches on the left?
They are in the OFF position, fyi.
The ON-OFF positions in planes are the opposite of what we use at home.
Reason: Human beings are lazy. Our body tends to follow the flow of gravity.
So all the switches require some energy from pilots to activate them. This can prevent them from being switched on inadvertently.
Even some of the emergency-only switches are guarded, like this:
This entry was posted
on Saturday, February 14, 2009
and is filed under
random
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments