Going home for real this time..  

Posted by y. 源

I have completed my 201 flying hours! It was supposed to be 200hours, but the extra 1 hour was because of the additional simulator session the other day.

Anyway, the new batch has arrived yesterday. This is the first time the company put so many Chinese in a batch. Around 8-9 of them, my friend said.

Pity these newcomers though. They are all being bullied to the max. Haha. Not by me, please. By the seniors and the management donkeys of course.

Well, actually few days before they came to this school, the principal had already warned everyone not to give bad influence or brainwash them.
Apparently the school wants them to be the "cleanest" batch.

I'd say it's the school is brainwashing them! Not us! I guess the principal told them too not to follow the footsteps of the seniors, not to cut the fence, not to bring girls into the room, not to have visitors in the room after 11pm, must go for physical training, must attend parade, bla bla bla......

More stories from Mr1115, provided that he wants to tell us all. :P

Oh yeah, I bought ticket to go KL this saturday. 1540hours. I gonna stay with Chelwarnce for a night before going home the next day.

Tomorrow gonna travel to Alor Setar to settle my medical checkup.

So shall meet you all again back in Juliet Bravo!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments