Going home?  

Posted by y. 源

Hmmm, my initial planning was to go kl to do medical checkup right after I finish the paperwork and then go home by Thursday.

Not anymore.

One of the junior batch had problems with licenses because the school's HQ in kl misplaced their medical certs. No one in their batch was allowed to fly until DCA issued them the licenses around two months ago.

Use posEkspress and mail back to school here?
No I don't trust them. And the school can put the blame on me if they don't receive it.

So my current plan is to go to Alorsetar to do the checkup and then hand in the med cert myself.

This also means that I won't be going back home early. When?? Maybe a week or two, I think.

And I still have the remaining 35 minutes of Night Flying to do before I can officially get outta here!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments