Flight Day 15  

Posted by y. 源

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, uncles and aunties,

I am proud to announce that I have failed my Solo Check yesterday. Reason is simple. I made too many critical mistakes. One example is I drifted on the runway. Yes, you read it right. Drifted. How and why, I can only say that my brain malfunctioned at that point of time.

About other mistakes, I shall not elaborate further. Anyway, another Solo Check will be conducted tomorrow according to my instructor. Schedule is not out yet but I hope it is gonna be in the early morning. Less traffic, no need to hold and calmer weather.

I did a lot of mistakes. But more importantly is to learn from the mistakes and don't do it again. Bury the past and get on with life. This message is not just for me to remind myself but also to remind certain people out there. =)

By the way, I have to thank a few people as follows:
-Eric Ng
-SG Foo
-PH Ng
-CZ Yap
-ME Lau
-LL Wong (just added)
-MH Ling
-HT Gan
-SK Heng
-HY Lim
-MRoo Tan
-Ong Y
-YX Tan
-Cheryl (just added)
-YW Chong (just added)
-My batchmates
-Erlaopo
-Dalaopo
-and to my friends whom I missed out their name here.

You know why I thank you guys ;)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

wei, good luck lo!!!